New Pear Assessment Premium Reports Available Now
Get more manageable, robust reporting capabilities with new Pear Assessment's (formerly Edulastic) Premium Reports! Pre vs. Post Report and Performance by Rubric Report functions help teachers and administrators track student growth between common assessments.
Pre vs. Post
Identify cohorts of students who’ve shown growth or may benefit from additional support based on the results of two assessments. Compare performance across assessments, evaluate how students progress, gauge the lesson's or intervention's efficacy, and better understand student growth. With the Pre vs. Post Report, you can see how students progress, compare performance by class, see the impact of instructional changes, and more.
Find the Pre vs. Post Report in the Multiple Assessment Report section under the Standard Reports tab to access metrics like:
- Performance level distribution, including percentages and counts of students
- Band jumps pre- and post-assessment
- Change in performance by class
Performance by rubric
Better analyze student data and view graded rubrics to identify patterns and trends across classes, individuals, and categories. This interactive report expands on student performance based on the assessment rubric. With the Performance by Rubric Report, you can:
- Use rubrics beyond grading with helpful insights into the scored results
- View trends and adapt instruction based on rubric results
- See if students mastered the content
- Gauge insights across an entire school or district (Tip: Use this report to find practice opportunities before benchmark assessments)
Find the Performance by Rubric Report in the Standards Mastery Reports section within the Standards Report tab.
Pre vs. Post and Performance by Rubric Reports are Standard Reports available to all Pear Assessment Enterprise and Teacher Premium customers.
Try the new reports today!
Don’t have a Pear Assessment Enterprise and Teacher Premium account? Request a free trial today!